AIESEC offers a volunteer opportunity at ITEM Corporation in Osaka, Japan for 21 weeks. You will develop products, assist telemarketing, and dialogue with female leaders.
- Backgrounds: International Relations or Marketing
- Skills: Business Intelligence
- Languages: Japanese
- Study Levels: Bachelor, Doctorate or Masters
What is provided?
- 50000 JPY per month
All EPs will come to Japan by Trainee VISA. You are not allowed to get the VISA until the Certificate of Eligibility (CoE) is submitted by the Japanese Immigration Bureau, which will take around 3 months. Once the CoE is issued, it will be sent from AIESEC in Japan. After you match with a TN in Japan, you need to send a copy of your passport, your photo (3x4cm), CV (format will be sent from the opportunity manager) , and some certifications(that will prove your status / major or work field before and after the internship) to the opportunity manager. After you receive the CoE from AIESEC in Japan, please take the CoE to the nearest Japanese embassy to issue the Trainee VISA. The process to issue the VISA depends on countries, so please check the documents that are needed to issue the VISA by yourself. All EP candidates must understand followings in accordance to TRAINEE VISA rule:
- You need to submit a certificate of student status or a job offer certificate, which mean you need to be an official student, or, you should be a prospective employer after the internship.
- It will take at least 3 months from “Matched” to “Realized” in order to issue the VISA, especially for AIESEC’s internship.
- Japan only allows TRAINEESHIP VISA for “Global Talent Program”, so do not issue any other VISA by yourself.
- Do not purchase a flight ticket before “Certification of Eligibility (CoE)” and the VISA is issued. The CoE will be sent from AIESEC in Japan.
- If you are an international student in Japan, or if it’s not your first time to do an internship in Japan, you have to let them know in advance.
- You have to go back to your home country immediately once the internship is finished.
- You will be prohibited to have a part-time job during your internship in Japan.
- It will cost you about 300~400 yen(about 3~4US$) to issue a residence card for resident registration.
- Opportunity Targeting
- Young Professionals
- Full funding
- Opportunity Coverage
- Accommodation, Stipend/ Living allowance, Other
- Opportunity will take place in
- Required Specialties
- Business, Political Science and International Relations
- Educational Level
- Required Languages
How to Apply
To apply, log in and fill out the application form no later than October 30th, 2019.