This User agreement is a set of rules establishing the procedure for using the services provided by futureteam.world, which belongs to the Federal State Budgetary Institution « Russian Centre of Civil and Patriotic Education of Children and Youth» (hereinafter – Administration), and regulates relations between the Administration and an individual (hereinafter – User) (hereinafter – Agreement). This Agreement is a public offer, the acceptance of which by the User is expressed in confirmation of accession.
- General conditions
1.1. Use of materials and services of the Site is regulated by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
1.2. This Agreement is a public offer. By accessing the materials of the Site, the User is considered to have acceded to this Agreement.
1.3. The Administration of the Site has the right at any time to unilaterally amend the terms of this Agreement. Such changes shall enter into force in 3 (Three) days after posting the revised version of the Agreement on the website. If the User disagrees with the amendments, he must stop using the Site, its materials and services.
- Rights and obligations of the User
2.1. The User has the right to use the Site in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
2.2. Obligations of the User:
2.2.1. The User agrees not to take actions that may be considered as violating Russian law or international law, including in the field of intellectual property, copyright and / or related rights, as well as any actions that lead or may lead to a disruption of the normal operation of the Site and its services.
2.2.2. The User agrees not to use the Site for uploading, posting, transmitting or any other way of publishing materials, documents and photos that are illegal, threatening, offending morality and human dignity, as well as containing rude and insulting phrases and sentences.
2.2.3. Not to use the Site for uploading, posting, transmitting or any other way of publishing materials containing viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of computers, telecommunications equipment or programs.
2.2.4. The User agrees to provide true, accurate and complete information about himself in the Registration form and keep this information up to date.
2.2.5. The User agrees to immediately notify the Administration of any case of unauthorized access (not authorized by the User) with his login and password and / or any breach of the Site’s security.
2.2.6. The User agrees to post pictures with the image of the User and / or third parties on the site only with the consent of the rights holder and third parties shown in the photos.
2.2.7. The User agrees not to publish email addresses, postal addresses, phone numbers, links and other contacts in open access.
2.2.8. The User agrees not to publish any materials requiring authorship without the consent of the rights holder in open access.
2.2.9. The User agrees not to post on the Site any advertising and commercial offers, propaganda materials, not to send spam, chain letters (messages that require transferring to one or more users) through private messages, schemes of financial pyramids or appeals to participate in them, any other intrusive information.
2.2.10. The User agrees not to publish insults, slander, obscene language, pornographic or other immoral materials; materials that demonstrate or promote cruelty, terror or violence; materials insulting human dignity; as well as other materials that don’t comply with the law.
2.2.11. The User agrees not to use more than one profile for work with the site.
2.3. When quoting the materials of the Site, including the protected original works, reference to the Site is required (subparagraph 1 paragraph 1 article 1274 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation).
2.4. Comments and other entries of the User on the Site shouldn’t contradict the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation and the generally accepted norms of morality and ethics.
2.5. The user is warned that the Site Administration isn’t responsible for visiting and using external resources, the links to which may be contained on the site.
2.6. The User agrees that the Site Administration isn’t responsible and doesn’t have any direct or indirect obligations to the User in connection with any possible or occurred losses or damages connected with any content of the Site, registration of copyrights and information about such registration, goods or services available on or received through external sites or resources or other contacts of the User, to which he entered using the information posted on the Site or links to external resources.
2.7. The User is aware that the materials posted by him on the Site can be accessed by other Internet users, for whose actions the Administration isn’t responsible.
2.8. The user is notified that the information posted on the Site may be exposed in the search results (Yandex, Google, etc.), even after the User’s personal page has been deleted from the Site. The Administration isn’t responsible for indexing or re-indexing pages by search engines. In order to remove such information from the search results, the user can submit a request directly to the search engine.
- Rights of the Administration
3.1. The Administration at its discretion has the right:
- to modify the Site;
- to unilaterally amend this Agreement;
- to request the User for documents that prove he has all necessary rights to post materials (photos, programs, etc.) on the Site;
- to suspend or cancel the registration of the User and to refuse him to use the features of the Site in case of violation of the Agreement terms by the User;
- The Administration at its discretion has the right:
- to delete materials and information of the User that don’t comply with the current legislation of the Russian Federation without notice to the User and to refuse him to use the Site in case of violation of the Agreement terms by the User;
- to remove from the servers any information or materials that the Administration considers as undesirable and violating the Agreement;
- to transfer rights under this Agreement to third parties for the execution of the Agreement without the additional consent of the User;
- within the framework of partnership programs, the Administration has the right to place the information posted on the Site (including the User’s personal page) in the Internet under the domain names owned by Partners. Particularly, an Internet site fully or partially overlapping the Site may be launched under the domain name belonging to the Partner.
- The Administration isn’t responsible for:
- content, reliability and accuracy of materials posted by the users;
- violation of the current legislation of the Russian Federation by the User;
- losses and other damages incurred by the User due to the actions of third parties;
- temporary technical failures and interruptions in the work of the Site, temporary failures and interruptions in the operation of communication lines, other similar failures, as well as for malfunctions of the computer from which the User accessed the Internet;
- causing harm, injury, loss of information or any other damages that occurred during use of the service, including the use of mobile communications and other technical means.
- Other conditions
4.1. All possible disputes arising from or related to this Agreement shall be resolved in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
4.2. Nothing in the Agreement can be understood as establishment between the User and the Site Administration of agency relations, partnership relations, joint activity relations, personal hiring relations or any other relations not explicitly provided for in the Agreement.
4.3. Recognition by a court of any provision of the Agreement as invalid or unenforceable doesn’t entail invalidity of other provisions of the Agreement.
4.4. Inaction on the part of the Site Administration in case of violation of the provisions of the Agreement by any of the users doesn’t deprive the Site Administration of the right to take later appropriate actions in defense of its interests and protection of copyrights to the materials of the Site protected in accordance with the law.
4.5. The Administration doesn’t guarantee the User the compliance of the Services and / or the functionality of the Site with the specific purposes of the User.
4.6. The Administration doesn’t guarantee that the Services and / or the functionality of the Site will be provided continuously, quickly, reliably and without errors, that the results that can be received by the User will be accurate and reliable. The Administration reserves the right to close any of the Services at any time.
4.7. All exclusive rights in relation to the Site belong to the Administration and are protected by the legislation of the Russian Federation on the protection of intellectual property.
The User confirms that he is familiar with all the points of this Agreement and unconditionally accepts them.