AIESEC organization offers a six-week volunteer work experience for teachers and sociologists in Turkey.
Speaking Club, realized in collaboration with language schools or municipality centers, aims to raise multicultural awareness of Turkish Youth, improve their English skills, and educate them about different aspects of sustainable development and empower them to act upon them and thus contributing to SDG 4.7. Through Speaking Club we will enable young people to learn English and about SDG in a more practical way, making them more culturally sensitive and ready to use their skills and knowledge in the future.
The period of the voluntary work will last for six weeks with working hours from 10:00 am – 05:00 pm, during which AIESEC will provide volunteers with accommodation.
- Associate or Bachelor Degree (Preferably in Education and Sociology).
- Team Management and Presentation skills .
- Fluency in English.
- Be responsible to make researches about sustainable development.
- Present the ideas of gender equality, cultural diversity, and peace in activities, workshops, and presentations.
- Be responsible to prepare sum-up event at the end of a project.
- Be responsible for preparing cultural presentations and all preparations necessary, including bringing traditional food and items from their home country.
- Be responsible to deliver all agenda of a project designed by AIESEC team & Enabler.
- Be responsible for managing a group of people develop the content of the activities.
- Be responsible for creating a good ambiance for all audience according to Enabler expectations.
- Human Rights, Cultural Exchange & Languages, Social Sciences, Education, Sociology, Women’s Right