AIESEC offers a volunteering opportunity of 6 weeks in Mexico for young people who are interested in marketing, communication or journalism.
Volunteers will work with “Casa Pas” which is an NGO that supports children and their families in a vulnerable situation by providing them with a comprehensive education and the opportunity to improve their quality of life. The main activities of volunteers consist of creating communication and marketing strategies to support the place.
The period of the voluntary work will last for six weeks with working hours from 10:00 am – 05:00 pm, during which AIESEC will provide volunteers with accommodation and one meal per day.
- Associate Degree/ Bachelor (Marketing, Media, Journalism are preferable).
- Applicants should have a good background in one of those domains (Marketing, Media, Journalism).
- Adaptability, Leadership, Digital Marketing, Project Management.
- Fluency in English (Spanish is an asset).
- Marketing strategies.
- Communication Plan.
- Global Village.
- Human Rights, Media, and Journalism, Social Sciences, Writing
- Opportunity Targeting Undergraduate Students, Young Professionals
- Funding Partial funding
- Opportunity Coverage Accommodation
- Opportunity will take place in Mexico