Since its establishment in 2016, Womenpreneur has reached thousands of women and convened over 20 global events across different countries, providing visibility, social impact, and resources for women in the ecosystem and beyond. Womenpreneur has been nominated change-making initiative by the World Bank, organized initiatives and events for more than 3000 participants in the last two years, and has representatives in 10 countries.
Womenpreneur offers an opportunity for people in the MENA region to be the organization’s ambassadors. As part of their responsibilities, the ambassadors will:
- Organize and represent Womenpreneur at national and international events as well as hubs in their country.
- Share and promote the organization’s messages.
- Take part in social campaigns throughout the year.
Womenpreneur offers its ambassadors the following:
- Access to media visibility, a global community, networking opportunities, and career transformation.
- The opportunity to become part of the organization’s international team and work with a multicultural community.
- The opportunity to speak and represent Womenpreneur in international events and initiatives.
- The opportunity to join a network dedicated to the empowerment of women, made of enthusiastic members, innovative entrepreneurs, and leaders from the MENA region and all around.
Womenpreneur is a not for profit organization; created initially to support women in the MENA region, now it expanded to reach more than 500 women in different countries every year helping them to grow scalable businesses, accompany them through the process of delivering their initiatives, and addressing the key challenges impacting on the growth of female-led business initiatives. Womenpreneur offers programs on women empowerment, entrepreneurship, and business development and provides various platforms to revisit and reconstruct better foundational beliefs and ideas on gender issues.
- Country of residence All
- Gender All
- Interest Gender equality, Human Rights, Entrepreneurship, Women’s Right
- Opportunity Targeting Anyone Interested
- Opportunity will take place in Belgium
- Required Specialties All Specialties
- Educational Level No Education Level is Required
- Required Languages English
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity fill the application form.